Trainee Engineer, Radio Operations (Fiber Network)
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Traineeship Description
M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As an Engineer, Radio Operations (Fiber Network), you are passionate about the nuts and bolts of communications infrastructure and systems, and excited to solve the toughest technical challenges. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams and business partners to deliver innovative products and services, and operational excellence. Join us, to make an impact on daily life through innovation. Responsibilities:
Requirements: Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
- Ensure the resiliency & operational readiness of fiber network for various government projects.
- Be involved in the planning & management of all maintenance programmes to upkeep M1 self-built fiber network
- Work closely with Government Agencies and all internal stakeholders to provide for a robust & sustainable self-built fiber network
- Gain hands-on exposure and knowledge on M1 self-built fiber network for various government projects.
- Learn how to plan & manage all maintenance programmes to upkeep M1 self-built fiber network
- Chance to collaborate closely with Government Agencies on requirements of fiber network to ensure compliance
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore's SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.