Trainee Engineer, Systems Operations (Fixed Network)
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Traineeship Description
M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As a Trainee Engineer, Systems Operations (Fixed Network), you are passionate about the nuts and bolts of communications infrastructure and systems, and excited to solve the toughest technical challenges. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams and business partners to deliver innovative products and services, and operational excellence. Join us, to make an impact on daily life through innovation. Responsibilities:
- Participate in designing automation workflow in service monitoring, alerts and reports
- Ensuring that automation workflow meets Operations Excellence standards and Compliance requirements
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Gain knowledge on how a complete automation workflow is essential in a telecommunication industry
- Gain first-hand experience on importance of how this automated workflow will enhance efficiency in service monitoring, alerts and reporting
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore's SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.