- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 Aug 17
Training & Communications Manager, Client Engagement Effectiveness (12 months Direct Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Will be responsible for providing all training and communication requirements to help drive and commercialise the initiatives under Client Engagement Effectiveness. To work closely with the project stream leads to proactively identify and provide the training and communication needs which will support all Workbench and iCDMS users to directly drive business performance and the successful adoption of both platforms. The role is critical in coaching the global user network; ensuring quality of training programmes, communications and be proactive in bringing new training techniques and introducing effective learning and communication solutions to support the initiatives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Work with project stream leads in driving training and communication requirement and deploying the best solutions.
1. Work with project BAs to produce branded, formatted training materials to ensure quality, consistency and accuracy.
2. Work closely with key stakeholders and project stream leads on communication and training project plans and provide regular updates on the status of execution.
3. Perform monthly system training for new joiners or users who require refreshers via on-site classroom or webex sessions.
4. Perform refresher training for the Support teams in KL and Chennai
5. Craft messages, review drafts and finalise communication of related deliverables in close collaboration with project stream leads and other stakeholders.
6. Create and maintain a communication website (the Bank uses "Jive" internally) to keep users informed of what is current and what is in the pipeline
7. Developing an organic online knowledge database for users to share tips on how to use the platforms
8. Re-branding / re-positioning the new 'WorkBench' platform that is due to be launched in June 2016
9. Updating users on the vision of where the platforms are going long-term
10. Garnering feedback from users through questions and polls (how do they like the existing platform, what do they think of new ideas being proposed, what new features would they like to see in the future)
11. Developing a "champion" network of users who are willing to be part of new application brainstorming and testing
12. Manage the programme's online presence, broadcast messages, blogs, events and announcements.
13. Oversee the organisation and logistics for communication/training events.
Qualifications and Skills
* Excellent command of English both written and verbal
* Degree qualified with at least 5+ years of experience in training function
* Solid presentation and facilitation skills with ability to engage users in a classroom training environment.
* Good stakeholder engagement capability
* Ability to write clear communications and converting technical speak into layman terms.
* Develop clear and easy to read training materials
* Ability to brief and manage delivery from external video / e-learning training providers
* Creative thinking to come up with new ideas to engage our user base
* Good team player
* Strong skills in Word and ideally graphical design, i.e. good at choosing colours and images and laying out in an effective manner
* Positive attitude and passion for communications
* Strong emphasis on self reliance, confidence and commitment to delivering for the team and stakeholders
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 23/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.