Trans Srvcs Analyst 1
The Trans Srvcs Analyst 1 is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities. Responsibilities:
- Provide back office functions support for Investment products for Corporate Action events (such as Proxy meetings/Stock splits/Rights/Mergers) and dividend payments
- Exposure to Consumer banking
- Timely handling of transactions, meeting and exceeding the Service expectation with internal clients such as Product Managers, Technology, Regional Operations, CBORC, etc.
- Desire to learn, develop and owning one's career.
- Gain an in depth knowledge on the securities products offered (Equities and Bonds)
- Appreciate in depth process flow of the back end Operations function
- Develops a good understanding of products and processes, and industry practices and standards
- Minimizes risk to the bank through knowledge of procedural requirements
- Review/Propose/Initiate process automation or projects to support streamlining of related work processes
- Participate and contribute to the projects and process enhancements initiatives handled by the team with specific project/learning outcomes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Timely escalations of key risk and control issues
- Applies a good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the wider team/working group
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Having 0-2 years of work experience in operations processing Wealth / Investment products
- Good working attitude, proactive and strong communication skills both spoken and written
- Responsible, organized and able to multitask under pressure
- Good team player
- Proficient in Windows, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting