Transaction Manager Corp. Aircraft Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Oct 17
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems in complex financing structures? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
• actively supporting Client Advisers in client meetings, presentations and after-sales activities relating to aircraft matters, participation in marketing events, road shows, etc.
• act as ambassador for the CorpAF product in the APAC region and local contact for aircraft related matters
• identify and assess potential reputational risks, undertaking of client and transaction due diligence
• evaluating and structure new aircraft finance transactions according to relevant legal, credit and compliance requirements
• support CorpAF in their monitoring and managing of existing transactions for clients from Asia-Pacific region
• build, develop and maintain relationships with clients, CAs, aircraft operators and local representatives of aircraft manufacturers and of other relevant industry participants
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
UBS is one of the world's leading providers of Corporate Aircraft Financing solutions, supporting UHNW clients with tailor-made structured financing and leasing solutions for their business jets / private jets. For our team in APAC, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the position as "Transaction Manager Corporate Aircraft Finance"
Your experience and skills
• higher education (Bachelor's degree or equivalent)
• excellent command of the English language and fluency in Mandarin to serve North Asian clients would be beneficial
• asset-based or structured finance know-how
• prior experience and track record in financing of business jets would be advantageous
• experience in the assessment of English-law contracts would be advantageous
• experience in and good understanding of Wealth Management business and its processes would be advantageous
• a willingness to travel
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.