- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Transaction Surveillance Officer, Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance
Transaction Surveillance Officer, Group Legal & Regulatory ComplianceRoles & Responsibilities:
- Investigate suspicious activity, including all forms of funds transfers;
- Conduct research through opened/closed source databases
- Compile information and documents from a variety of sources;
- Advise business units on AML suspicious activities
- Draft and document Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs)
- Participate in AML related projects
- A good university degree with min 2 years of work experience.
- Candidate must possess strong attention to details, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.