Transfer Agent, Hedge Funds
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
As a Transfer Agent and being a part of hedge fund administrator, you will be responsible for handling hedge fund clients across the region.
A successful candidate will have at least a year of experience preferably within mutual funds, hedge funds or private equity. The role is also open to KYC/ AML candidates covering different asset classes.
Your responsibilities will not be limited to the following-
- Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent
- Communicating with investors and processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Processing payments and other transactions and performing all of the investor
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines, ensuring the rules and representations of the fund
- Updating Investor records on our transfer agency systems, and periodically performing database updates and management;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
If you are keen for this role, write to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job ID and I will get back to you.
**Only candidates based in Singapore will be considered for this role**