Transfer Pricing Advisory, Banking
- Competitive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
A global leading financial institution is looking for an experienced Transfer Pricing professional to join their regional team in Singapore.
This role focuses on APAC and is mainly an advisory-based function within the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide advice on all aspects of transfer pricing methodologies, documention, and reporting across the APAC region
- Liaise with major businesses within the APAC region across the whole bank
- Support of setting transfer pricing policies to reflect changes to law and business practice
- Support the implementation of global transfer pricing reporting requirements for the APAC region
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in transfer pricing in financial services and Big 4 environment
- Solid understanding of Transfer Pricing regulations in APAC
- Braod understanding of the financial services sector and products
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.