Treasures Business Manager, Consumer Banking Group
We deliver a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money and are committed to helping them plan and achieve their life goals. Products and services within the Consumer Banking Group include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance and priority banking.
DBS Treasures is where our customers will find the widest range of products, from banking, insurance and investment to Best-In-Class treasury products in Singapore. It is also where we have a team of leading wealth managers. If you are a high achiever and aspire to advance and build your sales career, seize this opportunity now - join us. We have a large and growing base of customers who are in need of your superior service and professional advice. Responsibilities
- Act as a single point of accountability for the assigned centres for all operational and service delivery
- Review and implement work processes, procedures and audit controls to ensure adherence to internal and external regulatory requirements
- Manage the customer base and operating complexities that exist within the centre
- Lead and drive sales performance on individual and team basis to achieve branch's overall business objectives and sales targets
- Ensure needs-based selling and service compliance in accordance with regulatory and internal audit/security requirements
- Effectively deploy resources at the centre to maximize productivity
- Inculcate a high performance culture to attract, develop and retain high performing sales and service staff
- Degree Holder with minimum 8 years of work experience in banking and finance industry, preferably with a good track record in sales management
- Proven success leading sales management teams with minimum 4 years of managerial experience
- Good knowledge of financial costing, including P&L management and business marketing strategies and techniques
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to relate and manage all levels of staff
- Experience in wealth management will be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.