As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
As a Treasures Wealth Manager, our clients' success is ultimately your success. Who you are:
You have one goal: creating, growing and strengthening the wealth of our high net-worth customers and their families. This simple yet sophisticated goal drives you to uncover and understand our clients' every need and deliver the right product solutions to enable their success.
You have a strong sense of ownership. You take pride in helping our clients achieve their financial goals at every life stage, and work closely with other specialists within your team to create their success.
You're obsessed about providing a stellar client experience. This means you're constantly staying abreast of the latest industry trends, investment product & service offerings, and fintech developments. Your role involves:
- Providing a differentiated suite of financial analysis and advice to uncover investment needs and objectives of our sophisticated clients at different life stages
- Partner with an experienced team of product specialists and innovative treasury sales officers to offer expert guidance on customised solutions to customers
- Collaborate with administrative staff to provide clients with professional round-the-clock service for all their banking, borrowing and investment needs.
- You have a tertiary qualification with at least 3 years of sales experience and consistent sales performance, preferably in banking or banking-related industries.
- You have a good understanding of equities, unit trusts and other personal investment services.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- You're focused, disciplined and exhibit high personal standards.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.