My client is one of the largest banks in the region and they are looking to on board a new treasury manager to join the department in Singapore. This treasury manager will oversee all execution of treasury activities for the bank. This includes cash management, FX and interest rate hedging.
- Manage and hedge risk exposures such as interest rates and FX risk
- Analysis and management of cash flow, and liquidity portfolio
- Manage daily cash management operations and prepare cash flow projections to ensure sufficient liquidity for the company.
- Ensure that interest rate, liquidity risks are managed with compliance to treasury policy
- Support Managing Director on various projects where necessary
- Communicate and develop relationships with various financial institutions
- Degree from a reputable university
- At least 5 years working experience in similar position
- Analytical skills to understand financial trends
- Strong commitment to meet tight schedule
- Experience in Financial Industry is preferred
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1982475 | EA Personnel Name: Lim Hong Hao