Treasury Operations Associate (1 year contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank P.J.S.C. Singapore branch
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
The Singapore Branch is a Wholesale Banking Branch, offering a full suite of world class financial products and services. The Singapore Branch also serves as the Bank’s regional office in Asia Pacific, providing financial services to both companies as well as financial institutions, and also seeks to leverage on the trade corridor spanning from Asia to the Middle East and Africa.
This role is responsible for the daily processing of Treasury Operations and back-up in the absence of the other Executive in Treasury Ops as well as to provide support to the Manager on implementation of any new products or processes. Key responsibilities include 1) processing all transactions generated by Treasury Department; 2) Ensure booking and timely settlement of all transactions; 3) Maintain and reconcile bank’s cash position with Treasury; and 4) To assist and provide support to Treasury Operations Manager on ad-hoc projects.
- Ensure that all Treasury transactions are executed within the approved limit in the system.
- Ensure all transactions are booked accurately and settled in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and matching transactions confirmation.
- Provide accurate daily Nostro reporting and daily cash flow reconciliation with treasury and FX position reconciliation with Dealer.
- Monitoring of transactions and liaise with customers/correspondent banks where necessary to ensure smooth processing and completion of all transactions.
- Assist in the input of customer’s transactions where necessary.
- Filing and storage of transaction documents.
- Assist and perform with adhoc tasks/ projects as required.
- Level of customer service
- Accuracy in transaction checking and processing
- Level of treasury knowledge
- Interpersonal Relationship
Knowledge & Experience:
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business Management with at least 4 years of working experience in International banks across various treasury products or Fresh University Graduate in Business Management/Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- Preferred knowledge in Treasury products such as FX, Money Market, Securities, Derivatives & etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially in Macros preferred.
- Self-driven, committed team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, meticulous and organized
- Willing to learn & contribute, result and customer service oriented
- Proven capacity to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment