Treasury Ops Analyst - 6 months contract
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 07 Sep 17
A global investment bank is seeking a Treasury Ops Analyst who would be responsible for payments settlement and control of the business. The individual will be responsible for a portfolio of cash settlement activities, which includes management of daily cash received at the bank accounts and prompt investigation of breaks to protect the integrity of firm's books and records. In addition there will be opportunities for the selected individual to be engaged in work flow improvements.
* Actively liaise with business units to ensure timely reconciliation, identify error trends, and suggest process improvement plans.
* Communicate and escalate issues with both internal and external parties, including agent banks.
* Support the sanctions control process related to cash settlements.
* Identify risks associated with cash settlements in a real-time environment.
The ideal candidate must be motivated and reliable with the ability to work well in a dynamic team oriented atmosphere. This position offers the employee an opportunity to learn and advance in a fast-paced work environment with challenging, multi-faceted assignments, an opportunity to work closely with business areas on a variety of topics, and an ability to gain in-depth knowledge of key business drivers and industry dynamics.
You would be an effective team-player with ability to impact and influence across organization and levels. The successful candidate would also possess good organization skills and a strong ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322