Treasury Sales Team Manager
The Treasury Sales Team Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. The individual is a subject matter expert with strong business acumen and communication skills, with sound technical knowledge and skills in global finances, macroeconomics and financial products.
The TM will lead a team of highly qualified treasury specialists to develop, implement business development programs and strategies to deliver the best financial solutions and experience to CPC and CG high net worth clients.
As part of the bank's treasury management team, the incumbent will also have leadership responsibilities in sales and ethics coaching, and guidance to oversee all treasury advisory duties performed by Treasury Sales officers and Relationship managers. Responsibilities:
- Accountable for product revenue goals and penetration goals.
- Partners with Relationship Sales Managers and teams to grow their existing clients' share of wallet and win a greater percentage of their high net worth prospects by focusing on delivering quality solutions that meet individual client's needs.
- Educates sales force on product solutions, collaborates with colleagues to offer complete advice and wealth solutions to clients.
- Partners with product support team to provide case management and design support.
- Maintains recent knowledge of new products, industry trends, regulatory requirements etc.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- =>10 years of experience in investment advisory and sales
- Expertise in managing a sales territory. Broad understanding of financial services, product solutions and all aspects of planning strategies and concepts
- Client-centric skills including excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- External certifications (CFA, CAIA) are an added advantage
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .