- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Nov 17
Treasury SpecialistThe Premier Execution Desk is a service platform aimed at enhancing the offering of Wealth products to Premier Banking customers. This platform will provide Premier Banking customers with:
- Ease to obtain trade ideas
- Ease to trade
- Ease to settlement for trade activities
- Ease to obtain market updates
Successful applicants will be provided with the training and infrastructure required to be effective as a Treasury Specialist.
- Able to communicate effectively with English and Mandarin/Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in research, sales or trading in currencies and other Treasury related products
- University degree or the equivalent in professional qualification preferred.
- Accreditation in CMFAS certificates - M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8 & M8A
- Possess strong interest in and understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in the foreign currency market
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated, able to work independently yet being a good team player as well