Trust Accountant, BOS Trustee Limited (Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! General Description
Provide accounting support for trusts and/or underlying companies
Main Duties Qualifications Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain timely and proper accounts and other financial records for a portfolio of trusts and/or underlying companies.
- Prepare annual income tax filing for a portfolio of trusts and/or underlying companies, including liaison with appointed tax agents.
- Carry out annual and ad-hoc trust fees billing.
- Daily maintenance of foreign exchange rates in the Trust accounting system.
- Ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by Management.
- 3 to 5 years of trust accounting experience is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Meticulous and able to manage multiple priorities
- Conversant with Microsoft Office applications especially MS Excel
- Team player
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting. Candidates in the midst of pursuing ACCA accreditation will be considered.
Head, Trust Reporting