- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Highly Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Working with the globally leading trust company who are looking to expand their team with an ambitious Trust Administrator.An international market leading trust company are looking to hire a young and hungry Trust Administrator with the potential for excellent career development in their Singapore branch.
- Administer a portfolio of Singapore trust and offshore companies.
- To participate in the administration of client entities with integrity and to a high level of professional competence.
- Where a portfolio of client entities is allocated to an employee, to be responsible for the overall administration of that portfolio, including, but not limited to, achieving high standards of corporate governance, fiduciary integrity, and statutory compliance, and maintaining up-to-date records and financial reporting.
- As far as is possible, to be aware of current and contemplated intentions regarding client entities’ transactions in relation to client aspirations, tax advice, legal and tax developments; economic and political factors, and any other relevant inducements, (“Client Intentions”). To liaise with your line manager in relation to Client Intentions and throughout the risk assessment, identification, and mitigation process.
- To liaise and correspond with clients and third parties in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- To send out fee invoices and collect fees
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in trust administrator or a similar role.
- Ideally STEP or part STEP qualified.
- Understanding of the statutory and regulatory requirements, and best practice, for the administration of client entities from Singapore.
- Relevant professional qualification or ability and commitment to work towards an approved relevant professional qualification for which financial support will be offered if required.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic and remain calm and professional when dealing with potentially difficult situations.
- Good analytical and reporting writing abilities.
- Excellent communication skills including good written and spoken English.
- Takes pride in their work with attention to detail.
- An outgoing personality and a good team player who is willing to help others.