Trust Administrator (Periodic Review), BOS Trustee Limited (1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Trust Administrator
!! General Description
The incumbent will support the trust company in carrying out periodic reviews for private banking clients who have set up a trust structure for succession planning purposes Main Duties
- Perform periodic reviews on trust client accounts in accordance with scheduled cycles
- Carry out name screening in accordance with bank standards. Conduct assessment on potential hits, follow compliance guidance and procedures.
- Complete the periodic review checklist, and assessment for trust manager sign-off
- Review source of wealth background of clients, and assess in line with regulatory requirements
- Interact with front office to obtain documents
- Track due reviews and produce management reports as necessary
- Ensure client due diligence documents (Eg. passports, address proof, etc.) are up to date
- Ensure outstanding matters are attended to or, if not, escalated accordingly.
- Ensure that Compliance approval is obtained where required.
- Review the permanent file to ensure good order and completeness. Qualifications Work Experience Requirements
- 3 to 5 years in banking/financial industry, experience in KYC/AML/Compliance/Risk, knowledge of anti-money laundering procedures will be an advantage
- Team player
- Meticulous and pays attention to details Education Requirements
- Degree/Diploma holders are welcome to apply Reporting To
Head, Trust Operations