Trust Relationship Manager, BOS Trustee Limited (Senior Associate/Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! General Description
- New addition to the existing team, who will be responsible for a group of trusts and/or companies structures.
Qualifications Work Experience Requirements
- responsible for daily administration of trust and/or companies, including preparing letter of requests, preparing trust review packs for clients meeting, reviewing of letter of wishes, account opening, insurance transfer/purchases, property transfer/purchases etc, revocation, termination.
- responsible for drafting of appropriate trustee and company minutes and resolutions for structures under care
- review periodic reviews deck and transaction reports prepared for structures under care
- interact and liaise with private bankers, intermediaries and clients on trust and/or company matters
- attend client meetings independently for structures under care or with Senior Trust Manager for complex structures
- suggest / provide solutions to clients' queries
- attend to clients' matters promptly including all internal routine reviews eg, Periodic review and etc
- Contribute efforts for ad hoc projects which are assigned by Management
- 5 to 7 years of trust administration experience
- familiar with local governing trust laws and regulations; and standard AML policies and requirements by Financial Institutions.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- able to work with little supervision, and has initiative to complete work independently
- manage clients' expectations and suggest / provide solutions
- good time management and organizational skills.
- eye for details and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Team player
- Possess a STEP Diploma in International Trust Management or, at least, a WMI Certificate in Trust Services
Head, Trust Relationship Management, Team 1