Trust Relationship Officer - Global Private Banking
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Trust Relationship Officer.
In this role, you will
- Support Trust Relationship Managers to service a portfolio of client relationships, whilst ensuring efficient and quality services are provided, with utmost adherence to risk control and compliance policies.
- Assume trust management, general administration and support functions in servicing of a portfolio of client relationships
- Assist in the review of trust structures
- Facilitate and coordinate with different departments to follow up and complete client requests and tasks as instructed by TRMs and ensure trust structures are administered in accordance with relevant parameters
- Ensure proper compliance of policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Occasional support to TRM in client meetings and preparation of papers for meetings
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline
- Relevant experience including accounting, tax or audit experience including experience in local audit firms or trust companies
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Fast learner with a positive attitude
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong empathy to deal with people of different levels and background, including clients and third parties
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ANS7
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited