Job Reference #221074BR
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Technology Application Delivery team based in Singapore, we deliver smart and efficient technology solutions for our global business. As an IT Business Analyst/QA Engineer, you'll play an important role in facilitating with our ongoing IT projects. Your expertise
• experience as a business analyst, preferably within a SCRUM delivery model or in a QA/testing role or equivalent role.
• proven capability or designing or performing functional testing to assess for accuracy, suitability, interoperability, functionality and accessibility; and non-functional testing to assess for security, reliability, efficiency, reliability, maintainability and portability
• good knowledge of SDLC and/or STLC processes
• front to back process knowledge and E2E testing experience of trade lifecycle events
• a desire to work in financial services.
In addition, we highly value:
• candidates who can demonstrate their track record of challenging, acting with integrity and collaboration
• willingness to participate in activities across the wider Singapore technology that benefit our staff, potentially leading learning, mobility, community or recognition initiatives
• collaborate with team members from Singapore and across APAC locations leading initiatives for better
• skills in team building, problem solving, resource management and multitasking
• experience with Cloud
• knowledge of Agile development activities in Test Automation, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development
• a good knowledge of financial products
• technical experience with JIRA, Sharepoint, SQL, and advanced tools used for automation testing (such as UFT, IntelliJ, Automation Anywhere, Java, Selenium, Cucumber, TAF, Keyword Driven Frameworks etc...) is a plus.
• strong business analyst/QA Engineering experience in the field
• a good team player who is energetic with positive / can-do attitude
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues globally
• quality driven, motivated and a self-reliant person
• reliable partner who's known for delivering on time
This is a 12-month contract role. Applicants who require work pass need not apply About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.