Job Reference #222890BR
You will be working as part of the Financial Crime Prevention team in Singapore, providing oversight to UBS Wealth Management and Investment Bank business divisions. The Financial Crime Prevention team is responsible for devising and implementing the anti-financial crime programme of UBS AG in Singapore and works closely with colleagues within the financial crime function globally. The team provides the wider business with guidance on anti-financial crime policies and procedure to ensure financial crime risks at client on-boarding and during the lifecycle of the relationship are identified, assessed, mitigated and, when necessary, reported to law enforcement. Your expertise
• Knowledge of the key principles of the Singapore Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, the MAS Notices and other applicable legislation (e.g. CDSA) and familiarity with FATF Recommendations
• Previous experience in a due diligence or Financial Crime Prevention role within a financial institution;
• The ability to deliver to tight deadlines, to independently identify and assess financial crime 'red flags' and confidently communicate final decisions to front office staff and FCP leadership team;
• Good working knowledge and experience of KYC and due diligence processes, including willingness to learn UBS policies and procedures and promote to the wider business.
• General knowledge of the main products and services provided by a wealth management institution.
• Experience in gap analysis and process improvement, especially related to audit work, to upgrade existing audit processes and procedures.
• Detail oriented with an understanding of audit controls and ability to multi-task alongside day to day responsibilities
• A good communicator with the ability to formulate and articulate clear guidance to internal stakeholders with respect to financial crime issues in both written format and oral presentation.
• Flexibility to work longer hours when needed to deal with peak volumes and urgent priorities
• A technically savvy team player with good PC skills including use of software such as MS Office, Power Point, Excel would be helpful.
This is a 12-month contract role. Applicants who require a work pass need not apply. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.