UHNW Business Risk Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 10 Dec 17
Hong Kong, Singapore
You will be responsible for supporting the regional UHNW Heads in identifying, assessing and managing non-standard risks embedded in our Global UHNW business in Asia. Also, you are providing senior management with consolidated and holistic view of the risks within their area of responsibility, including proposals to mitigate or, where required remediate corresponding risk. The complex and unique structures and institutional needs of the Global UHNW clients require a dedicated non-standard risk assessment that
• holistically identifies and assess all type of risks and their interaction
• reaches out into others divisions (eg Investment Bank), WM locations and involves close interaction with experts of various control functions globally.
Main tasks include:
• Based on a thorough understanding of the risk , proactively design and implement processes and services, in order to enhance our front-to-back delivery, efficiency and strengthen our risk management
• Provide a consolidated view of the risks embedded in Global UHNW in APAC to Senior Management and advice on required measures
• Actively drive risk remediation efforts within Global UHNW APAC
• Perform risk focussed, tailor made reviews of complex client structures in- and outside the WM division
• Closely interact and coordinate with Global UHNW and WM APAC business risk teams, control functions and stakeholders within all divisions of UBS globally
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in Hong Kong or Singapore as part of the Business Area Global Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW). In addressing the highly complex and unique needs of UHNW clients the Business Risk Manager will identify, assess and manage non-standard risks embedded in our Global UHNW business in Asia
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– experience with general risk management, including control frameworks
– strong execution track record and project management skills within a banking / investment products environment; Wealth Management experience in particular will be viewed as highly beneficial
– strong conceptual, analytical skills
– outstanding interpersonal / communication skills
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs (you're smart and flexible)
– proactive, driven and committed team player with a flexible personality
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.