UHNW Client Development Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 25 Apr 18
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? We are looking for a dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills who can;
• collaborate with Desk Heads, Client Advisors and Senior Management and act as dedicated partner to facilitate and support client and prospect development activities.
• drive the UHNW client book through client committee sessions with a view to apply a structured and systematic approach to UHNW client development and retention.
• lead tailor made Client Review meetings for our top clients and prospects. In preparation of the meetings, to leverage our top client market intelligence to identify and manage book opportunities and business.
• deliver high-quality client pitches, including the co-ordination of product specialists within Wealth Management, Investment Bank and Global Asset Management
• foster collaboration: Cross-divisional with IB and Global AM, as well as internal WM partners and be an advocate for the UHNW segment.
• promote best practice and information sharing within the UHNW client segment.
• drive & manage segment specific client development projects
• conduct specific market analysis in the key client space and launch related initiatives, providing overall thought leadership
• prepare and deliver Client Development management reporting/ presentations, including recommendations and actions to take going forward
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the SEA Client Development team in Singapore focusing on UHNW clients, reporting to the Head of Client Development Asia Pacific. We drive and facilitate systematic client and prospect development activities in SEA. We ensure a structured and seamless client development process and fast execution. Additionally we manage book opportunities by playing an active role in the selection and development of our top clients.
Your experience and skills
• a University degree in business or equivalent
• at least 5-8 year's relevant experience and a proven track record in a Client/Business development role, experience in a strategy/business management role is a strong advantage
• strong client relationship skills and a solid internal network
• a deep understanding of client needs and objectives incl. good knowledge of WM, IB and Global AM offering
• experienced in interacting with senior management, client advisors and one bank partners
• proficient in word, excel and power point
• a team player and flexible
• a structured person with strong analytical and organizational skills
• ideally able to communicate fluently in Mandarin to manage a large section of the client base
• Able to work independently and proactively
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.