UI/UX Design Manager
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
This role requires a highly creative and motivated User Interface / User Experience manager to lead a team of designers and developers to deliver top notch user experiences.
On a day to day basis provide support to the project team lead within the program. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring coordination of design activities and delivering of project deliverables related to UI/UX design work. The candidates may be required to work across various projects within the program. The candidate should also take the time to balance out the execution of design but also the business aspects as well.
• Direct UI/UX at multiple points of the product's timeline
• Deliver on a user experience vision, together with a plan for the product's evolution that includes interactive updates that will come together to actualize the larger vision of the product
• Work together with the various leads within the program to implement experience that are efficient and well-informed
• Establish standards and guidelines that will serve as a foundation for creating cohesive experiences
• Be an advocate for user centric design and lead discussions on user research and visual design
• Understand business needs and distill complex interactions into understandable solutions
• Most importantly, you need to be a team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
• Act as an interface between technology teams and business end users
• Liaise with system developers through the system development life cycle to ensure common understanding
• Assist in day to day project activities to ensure document, activities are monitored and completed on time
• Support project managers to provide weekly status updates and track project schedule
• Assist preparation of training materials and user guide
• Assist product owner in the development of user guides/manuals
This is a hands-on role requiring a strong designer to engage in a fast moving and large scale credit architecture development program.
• Experience of working/interviewing relationship managers/sales, operation managers and specialists
• Proficient with tools like inVision, Zeplin tool for wire-framing
• Strong facilitation skills and experience facilitating workshops with large groups.
• Experience of working with agile software development methodologies.
• Good understanding of banking domain (specific domain: credit process would be helpful but not required)
• A motivated self-starter with ability to multitask but requires minimal supervision to meet challenging targets
• Able to operate independently and make sound decisions, but a team player with collaborative attitude and enjoys working in teams
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail while maintaining a big picture outlook.
• Maintain high productivity in a fast paced environment showing effective prioritization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of working with multi location teams will be an added advantage.