There will never be a typical day at Experian, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing global landscape. Below you'll find a snapshot of your day-to-day responsibilities.
We're looking for a UI/UX designer who will take a key role Experian's Innovation Team, APAC. As a designer, you will be responsible for the wireframes and UI designs, and ultimately aligning with developers to implementations that drive results.
You'll be working alongside other developers, project managers, business users to collaborate and iterate on the user experience of multiple use cases under the banner of Innovation Hub. UI / UX Designer Skills and Expertise
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices for UI design, product component design systems and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Good understanding of user-centered design (UCD), user testing, rapid prototyping, usability producing design systems
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and creatively using Experian design systems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Willingness to understand and immerse in B2B data/information systems and develop solutions in Enterprise UX
- Have experience in sprints, client collaboration and stakeholder design management environments
- Self-motivated, high performance and driven independent designer role
- Experience with prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Invision, Z epplin, Framer.js and the likes.
- Must be able to showcase minimum three diverse use cases as part of interview process - prefer demo links in resume itself for shortlisting purpose.
- a digital/agile/product/mobile/web agency, or
- a Design Thinking lab/ consultancy, or
- a high growth B2C startup with approx. 3-5 years of experience