- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 09 Nov 18
• To design the organizational structure behind a website and make certain interactive components of a site can be achieved. • You must be skilled programmer as well as creative and on top of the latest industry and cultural trends. • An out of the box thinker is what we are looking for. • We require candidate who has strong interpersonal and communication skills. He/She must be team player and able to actively listen, take verbal instruction and extrapolate it to create concrete web content.
● BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
● Experience working with three or more from the following: -
• Web application development
• Unix/Linux environments.
• Mobile development,
• Machine learning
• Developing large software systems, and/or security software development
● Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
● Experience with Styles (SASS)
● Experience with payments/transactions.
● Working experience in a Start-up or client facing role/ B2C and ability to work effectively with software engineers to enhance test plans and automated testing framework.
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D