Fund administrator , fund operations , asset management Your new company A reputable asset management firm is looking for a Unit Trust Fund Operations Senior manager with at least 8 years of experience to manage a team!
Your new role
- You will be responsible in unit trust operations functions such as fund reporting and distributor on-boarding.
- Support the front office in on-boarding the new distributors such as account opening and reviewing distributor agreement.
- Support various teams in relation to new fund launches and liaise closely with Fund administrator on processes and trailer fees.
- Calculate trailer commission reports and review invoices with distributors.
- Perform FATCA AND CRS reporting.
- Be the point of contact for any operational issues in relation to subscriptions or account opening issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 8 years of experience in Unit-Trust Funds within Fund industry / Asset Management firms.
- Strong expertise in on-boarding in funds.
- Experienced managing a team.
- Comfortable with small set-up and fast pace environment.
- Independent and strong team player.
- Strong communication skills and able to handle stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a dynamic management team and enjoyable working environment. You will be given the opportunity to be well expose to the business and an excellent chance for progression.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other Banking operations and middle office roles, contact Sylvia at Hays on +65 63030151 or email Sylvia.Kang@hays.com.sg [mailto:Sylvia.Kang@hays.com.sg)
EA License number: 07C3924 | Registration ID number: R1770199 Company Registration number: 200609504D