Unity Developer (Entry)
Job Description: Roles and responsibilities
Requirements and qualifications
- Plan and implement functionality.
- Transform design specification into functional demos.
- Communicate with other team members.
- Establish effective strategies and development pipelines.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs.
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 0 years of relevant work experience required.
- 1-3 years of school work and personal projects experience as Unity Developer required.
- 1-3 years of school work and personal projects experience with game physics and simulation.
- 1-3 years of work and personal projects experience in developing for AR/VR.
- Proficient knowledge of code in C#, other programming languages is highly advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- School or personal project experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, user session management, optimizing memory and space usage.
- Basic knowledge of designing for AR/VR/MR.
- Basic knowledge of 3D development pipeline.
- Basic knowledge of 3D software e.g. Maya, 3DS Max, Blender.
- Basic knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.