User Experience Specialist
- SGD7500 - SGD9500 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
A new User Experience Specialist job has just become available at a leading financial services advisory firm based in Singapore.
About the User Experience Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for leading the design of user experience excellence of new concept products and services across a variety of businesses, screens and platforms. This is an opportunity to influence and develop new businesses across the company with smart and custom experiences that showcase innovation across any touch-point.
- Collaborate with developers, scientists, and external partners such as start-ups and organisations to build new business ideas
- Create rapid and iterative prototyping for a variety of ideas and concepts
- Identify use cases, define personas, scenarios and tasks in support of business requirements, technology, and context of use
- Collect, translate and communicate customer insight to teams with user surveys, interviews, and qualitative data
- Lead the implementation of innovative, end-to-end user experiences
- Support the Head with presentation layouts and rapid prototyping to pitch new ideas to leadership and external partners
- Create and run ideation workshops in support of new idea/product explorations
- Inspire and provide creative direction to designers working within the business units to deliver products that are useful, easy-to-use, innovative, and efficiently built
- Evaluate the user experience design of existing design concepts as well as on-device prototypes and communicate design enhancements
- Advocate for customer-centred, context-aware, responsive web design and platform-specific design
- Define and produce design guidelines, templates, visual asset and pattern libraries
To succeed in this User Experience Specialist role, you should be a highly creative individual who is clued in on the latest experience design and technology trends and a strong advocate of design thinking.
- Minimum three years' experience in user experience design or user interface design
- Design knowledge of HTML5 responsive design
- Understanding of lean user experience design methodology, user behaviours, and design requirements
- Knowledge of general design strategies and trends
- Bonus expertise with front-end HTML development and data visualisation
- Expertise in rapid prototyping, wire-framing, presentation and high-fidelity design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, Marvelapp, Motion, ProtoIO, Lightroom, Omnigraffle, Balsamik, InDesign, Fireworks, Photoshop, or others
- Bonus experience designing for mobile, wearables, virtual/augmented reality, auto, connected devices, or other new technology
- Ability to work with development teams to execute best design solutions within technology constraints
- Customer-centric, creative leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a renowned organisation that services prominent leaders in the financial and risk space. If you believe you demonstrate adaptability to changing priorities and are driven by the speed of the innovative and fast-paced information services industry, this User Experience Specialist role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.