- Permanent, Full time
- Intelligence, a division with Capita Pte Ltd. , EA Licence No: 08C2893
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Our client is Japanese bank and currently they are seeking for Vice President ( VP) to join their Compliance team
- Providing compliance advice to the Branch on Singapore laws and regulation
- Assist the Branch manage its statutory compliance risks effectively in line with Singapore laws regulations and best practices.
- To oversee and advise on Branch ‘s risk management framework of controls for compliance with Singapore laws and regulations, including its personal data protection risk management policies; FATCA ( Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act) related policies; securities and insider trading policies; anti-money laundering anti-terrorism financing policies;.
- Conduct periodic compliance reviews in accordance with the MAS Risk Management Guidelines “Internal Controls” Section 2.7 to monitor that the Branch operates in compliance with Singapore laws and regulations, and address shortcomings.
- Familiarity with loan documentation to facilitate the performance of Customer Due Diligence counterchecks of Branch counterparties as the second line of defence to assure due compliance with Singapore laws, regulations and good practices.
- Revise the compliance manuals of Legal &Compliance Department in accordance with Singapore law.
- To organize and conduct compliance training to Branch employees as necessary.
- Perform regular on-line checks for updates to legislation, MAS notices and Sanctions lists on prohibited persons and daily checks for ABS and MAS circulars.
- Degree holder in any discipline with relevant working experiences ( 10- 15 years) in the Compliance function,
- Experiences working in banking industry would be a plus point
- Excellent communication and interepersonal skill, leadership skill
For interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No 08C2893
Jenny Dao Thu Trang | EA Registration No : R1221149