VP3, Advisory & Affluent Marketing
Manage the Affluent Marketing for Premier and Premier Private Client within the Advisory & Affluent Marketing team. Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies to drive digital wealth sales and revenue growth for all customer segments including Personal Banking, Premier and Premier Private Client
- Drive Digital Acquisitions across all onshore and offshore customer segments to ensure consolidated overview of the online acquisition efforts
- Drive the initiatives for data driven automation across all monthly campaigns
- Work closely with the business to initiative new ways to market looking at digital and mobile martech / ad tech.
- Support in terms of marketing assets and communications for customer events, webinars and lifestyle pillar across the respective customer segments
- Drive sales revenue jointly with the various stakeholders towards product penetration and digital adoption rate
- Stakeholder management (including agency and internal departments) is key across social, digital, creative and media
Head of Marketing, Advisory & Affluent Marketing Qualifications Requirements
- 5 years digital marketing experience
- Possesses experience in digital/online acquisition efforts.
- Must be digitally and socially savvy, familiar across various ad tech and martech platforms
- Have good knowledge of data and can build analysis and use cases to strengthen marketing strategies
- Hands on experience in running campaigns end to end from planning to execution, managing multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
- Proactive, teamwork oriented and has a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Is detailed, results oriented, organized, highly committed and a team player
- Enjoys challenges and works well in an evolving environment.