VP/AVP, Enterprise Data Strategy, Data Management Office
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 20 Nov 17
VP/AVP, Enterprise Data Strategy, Data Management OfficeJob responsibilities:
You will be a member of the Project Team in the implementation of the New Enterprise Data Warehouse project. Your main responsibilities include:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements & functional specifications on data related initiatives.
- Perform data profiling and gap analysis, source to target mappings, data issue capturing, resolution and escalation.
- Provide end-to-end project delivery support, including workshop planning, conducting of workshop walkthrough, defect support, continuous validation and assisting with rollout activities.
- Able to perform complex SQL scripting to meet user's requests.
- User Acceptance Testing - design and execute test cases and test scripts, including acceptance criteria.
- Foster strong working & collaborative relationships with the business & technology stakeholders.
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Computer Science with at least 5 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably with business / functional knowledge
- Experience in gathering and documentation of business requirements
- Knowledge of architecting and modeling in Systems Integration, Data Warehousing, BI tools, Big Data platforms and experienced in the use of analytical /query tools. Must be able to query and understand database solutions
- Extensive experience designing, developing, and documenting data-driven solutions - including capturing architectures, metadata systems, data dictionaries, databases and applications
- Good team player who possesses drive and initiative
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders and external vendors, able to work independently under pressure