VP/AVP, Operational Risk Management Program Specialist, Risk Management, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the Role Group Technology & Operations (T&O) drives DBS' digital transformation agenda to allow us to scale new heights and reimagine the future of banking. To thrive in the age of digital disruptions, we focus on innovative ways to scale our cloud-based technologies, utilise modern frameworks, deploy automation best practices, digitalize our operations, and build a future-ready-workforce. As a key member of the Group T&O Risk Management Program & Projects team, you will be part of the team that drives strategic Group Operations Risk Management Projects and targeted risk reviews to improve Operational Risk posture in Group Operations, working with senior stakeholders across the bank, including T&O Functional Units, Functional Risk Managers and Risk Management Group. Responsibilities
• Undertake targeted risk reviews on key New Business initiatives, identify and monitor risk reduction efforts. This includes partnership with Functional Risk Managers and Line Operations as well as stakeholders across the bank and presenting the final analysis to Senior Management.
• Assume the overall governance and oversight role to drive regional standardisation via the Operations Handbook ('OH') Program. This includes exploring and leveraging new technology capabilities to continuously improve and streamline the OH governance framework and deviation management process.
• Drive initiatives to uplift Operational Risk Management in Group Operations, including risk mitigation projects and establishment of risk frameworks. Requirements
• Minimum 10 years of Operations or Operational Risk management experience and at least 2 years in driving organisational changes in Banking or Financial Institution
• (Preferred) Prior experience in driving initiatives to enhance risk governance, digitalisation & training programs
• Excellent drive & coordination in Program & Project Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Senior Management
• Strong track record in ability to manage, influence and communicate with senior stakeholders
• Good experience & knowledge in Risk Management-related regulatory requirements Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.