VP/AVP, Wealth Management Solution Sales, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Perform derivative pricing and execution, order management, and post trade confirmation ( No specific asset class)
- Working closely with franchise partners to originate and execute new products
- Responsible for market intelligence and generation of new FX product ideas and strategy
- Provide training to Relationship Managers/Treasures Service Managers/Execution Team
- Responsible for market intelligence on new FX ideas and 'street' products.
- At least 7 years experience in execution of derivative products
- Good understanding of derivative products and risks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced sales environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.