VP/Director Institutional Sales
- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners , EA Licence No: 09C5764
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
As part of rapid growth within a growing Asset Manager, we are pleased to partner with them in the search for a dynamic and experienced Institutional Sales VP/Director.
As an experienced Institutional Sales Manager, you will be establishing, maintaining and building strong relationships with institutional clientele (sovereign funds, central banks, pension funds etc.) within the SE Asian region. You will also lead in the charge to capture market share within this area and partner with the firm's top investment counselors to meet the evolving needs of your clientele. Aboveall, you are the go-to person within this region for institutional sales. If you are keen to play a part in the strategic growth of an exciting Asset Manager, look no further.
Requirements of the role
- You will have at least 5+ years of solid and proven experience as an Institutional Salesperson
- Solid understanding and exposure to various types of institutional clientele, not limited to but including sovereign wealth funds, central banks, pension funds etc.
- Past experience covering SE Asian, South Asian or emerging/frontier markets based institutional clientele will be greatly valued
- Familiarity with a diverse range of investment solutions will put you in good stead to succeed.
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills will be crucial as you will interface with senior stakeholders, internal team members and external institutional clientele on a frequent basis
Please click "Apply" now to submit your latest CV and we will be in touch if your profile is suitable.
Agency Licence No: 09C5764 / Staff Registration No: R1658976