VP/FVP, Tactical Threat Intelligence Analyst (Cyber Defense), CISO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP/FVP, Tactical Threat Intelligence Analyst (Cyber Defense), CISOUOB Group Security Operations Center (GSOC) is seeking for a Cybersecurity Tactical Threat Intelligence analyst to be based in Singapore. The candidate is part of the specialist team contributing towards the overall Cyber defense of the organization. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of cyber security experience in a consulting or Cybersecurity operational environment, have a good understanding of IS risk and controls. Experience working in Cyber threat intelligence is highly desirable. Experience contextualizing large data sets pertaining to Cybersecurity is desirable. Candidates should also possess a strong interest and up to date knowledge in current and emerging attack methodologies.
- Drive the Cyber intelligence operating environment preparation lifecycle.
- Work with the CTI team and participate in the BAU of the Cyber threat intelligence lifecycle.
- Work with various teams to manage Cyber threat intelligence feeds, aggregation and sharing both internally and external.
- Work on analytics platform to research, analyze and contextualize data sets, vendor/agency and internal open and closed source intelligence.
- Perform analysis on campaigns, threat actor TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures), technical indicators of compromise, cyber-attack trend, and exploitation of technology.
- Proactively identify and provide threat insights to improve overall Cybersecurity risk posture.
- Participate in industry threat intelligence forums, maintain up-to-date security industry awareness and attack trends
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, or Cyber security
- Professional security related qualification (i.e. OSCP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GPEN, CISSP etc.) is preferred but not mandatory
- Highly developed research and analytical skills
- Ability to leverage commercial and open source online research tools to identify and navigate resources - online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, dark web and other sources
- Good understanding of various Cyberattack TTPs and attack frameworks.
- Good understanding of IT and security infrastructure
- Good understanding of operating systems
- Experience in some programming C/C++, use of analytics tools, big data sets, scripting python Perl/SQL and other query languages.
- Exploits, Malware, Hacking, Penetration testing and Red teaming
- Hands-on experience with commercial and open source tools - PaloAlto Autofocus, Flashpoint, iSight, Redline, SIFT, SoltraEdge, Maltego, Recorded Future, Bloodhound, Kali, Empire, Cobaltstrike etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Process and procedure adherence
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities
- Curious and inquisitive mindset