VP/SVP- Financial Analyst (SAP knowledge mandatory)
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Our Client is an established Banking Institution with a very strong presence in Asia. To ride the technology wave and embrace digitalization, they are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst professional to join their Group Finance team in Singapore.
You will be an expert in Financial Accounting /Financial Reporting/ Regulatory reporting in the Banking Industry and also have the ability to understand the requirements from a technology and operational perspective of the function. You will work with Finance users to gather and analyse user requirements, and identify opportunities for improvements and articulate business requirements into functional requirements with the Technology team.
You will represent the Finance team to be a liaison with the Technology team to provide end to end solutions and manage project implementation including meeting project key milestones, timeline and proactively manage and resolve issues.
As a key member of the team, you will arrange with users to conduct UAT and arrange with vendors (when relevant) to prepare necessary test environments, review and support post implementation issues and come up with areas of improvement for delivery.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business
• MUST have working knowledge in SAP
• At least 7+ years of working experience in a similar function
• Expert in current Accounting policies and Banking regulations
• Strong knowledge of SAP application system
• Aptitude for system related work and experience in end-user maintenance
• Formal training in Project Management a bonus
• Strong team player
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783