VP/Senior Manager, Head of Financial Reporting
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
An established Corporate Investment Bank is currently looking for a Finance Leader with exceptional technical knowledge and people management skills to join its Asia's headquarter in Singapore.
This position covers all spectrum of finance across Financial & Regulatory Reporting, Management Reporting, P&L Control, MIS reporting, Accounting, Tax, Compliance, and Projects. You will also be managing a team hence it is expected that you have prior people management experience. It is essential that you take an interest as a People Manager to build a high-performance environment and implement a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates team members by fostering an inclusive work environment. You will be providing leadership and guidance to the team, solving complex issues, and managing senior stakeholders and external parties such as the regulators and auditors.
- Experience in managing a team of 10+ in Singapore
- Good understanding of Global Markets, Corporate Banking, Trade Finance
- Managed a balance sheet size of US$ 25 Bn+
- Experience in dealing with the regulators
- Extensive financial analysis and reporting experience
- Strong people management, decision making and leadership skills
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim (R1217440) at firstname.lastname@example.org thanks.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330