VP - IT Risk Management - Delivery Manager, GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP - IT Risk Management - Delivery Manager, GTORequirement Detail Role Description Delivery manager in the IT Risk Management Development Team with the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team with focus on successful execution and technical delivery of the RIsk Management project
- Ensure project meets scope, timeline and within budget
- Ensure application solution comply with established enterprise application, security and control standards, design principles and guidelines
- Pro-active management of risks and challenges
- Manage relationships and communications with stakeholders Seniority / Experience It would be expected that this candidate would have 5+ years of relevant experience with a proven track-record of successful system solution implementation including risk management system. System solution Management Skills Planning.
Candiate is required to be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of techniques, procedures and practices for system solution scoping, evaluation, budgeting, estimation of resource requirements, and scheduling Execution.
Candidate is required to be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of processes, practices, tools and understanding of organisation structures in order to track and report progress against targeted milestones Candidate is to have a background in end-to-end system solution implementation from evaluation to implementation. Candidate should have good understanding and experience in project management and Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) Candidate should be able to engage Users, IT departments, Vendors, and Management. Candidate should be able to supervise and motivate team members such that team objectives are met. Business Knowledge Banking Background, specifically in Risk Management. Understanding of credit risk, market risk or balance sheet risk management Technical Skills Risk Management system implementation in a banking environment. Candidate should be able to provide technical solution, training, guidance & support to colleagues so that they can execute tasks effectively to meet project & team's objectives. Candidate should demonstrate strong knowledge of system architecture and solutioning in order that implemented system solution meets relevant standards and is scaleable to meet future business needs.