VP Technology Risk and control with an established bank
Our client is a large Financial services organization with large technology presence in Singapore.
The job encompasses leading and participating in review and ensuring technology governance, control and compliance to the organizations IT security policies, IT processes standards for various technology functions including infrastructure and technooogy projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out IT control assessments to ensure effective IT controls are in place to meeting operational and compliance requirements.
- Assist and work with various technology teams on technology audit matters
- Carrying out review of existing processes and identify any gaps and propose remedial action.
- Track and monitor risk exceptions to ensure control deviations are identified and mitigating controls are in place.
- Review and keeping up to date with information IT policies; facilitates annual policy review and approval by Corporate Security Committee.
- Works with the IT, Internal Audit, Compliance and other key stakeholdersto ensure various functions complies with professional standards IT risks standard
- Facilitates the performance and testing of annual disaster recovery tests and business continuity plan.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree
- Min 7 years of IT experience with minimum of 2 years' experience focusing on Technlogy Governance and control
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized IT governance, audit-related standards and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized IT process and quality frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates pleae email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org