VP - Marketing
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
VP - Marketing
Job title: Marketing Head - APAC
- In collaboration with Sales Leads, Client partners and APAC FMM plan and execute marketing activities across the Cognizant utilizing the Marketing Automation platform and tools.
- Align regularly with the regional sales and customer success teams to understand goals, objectives and optimize the impact of marketing activities, lead management and reduce sales cycle time
- Build strategic partnerships in APAC and support the regional marketing resources with their B2B activities (events, regional campaigns, PR efforts)
- Lead and guide the regional marketing team to maximize their professional growth
- Develop and execute regional strategy and campaigns that create brand awareness and generate leads for local sales teams
- Engage with Field Marketing Mangers(FMMs) to prioritize and execute joint marketing activities in APAC to build overall business strategy and sales plans
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Project manage and execute on events, press and other offline marketing campaigns within each of the regions
- Create, analyse and deliver forecasts, regional KPI reports and insights to optimize regional marketing efforts
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan.
- Monitor the field marketing programs in each region regularly to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in the review of marketing strategies and proposed Go To Market(GTM) plan for next year's as requested from different Field Marketing managers in each region
- Aligning & assisting the FMMs as the marketing focal point, developing and managing internal communications for the geography, to include sales activity, service updates, best practices and news on wins across the various service areas.
- Define and track metrics to assess effectiveness of all Field Marketing programmes and initiatives.
- Plan and manage investment and budget items. Ensure a measurable Marketing ROI.
- Ensure the integrity and adherence to data privacy laws for client databases and the input of data.
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
#LI- CTSAPA C