My client, a multinational bank, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team fully dedicated on transformation initiatives across the region.
What the role involves:
- Manage regional and global projects within KYC Operations
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of agreed project outputs to the agreed time, cost and quality parameters within the agreed scope
- Drive groups and committees to achieve the right level of governance, decision making and project progress/ transparency where required
- Heavily involved in product development journey
What we're looking for:
- At least 10 years experiene within the Banking industry
- At least 2 years experience in change / transformation space/initiatives
- Strong understanding and prior experience in KYC / AML
- Extremely hands-on, with ability and interest to get into the details
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Prior experience managing regional and/or global projects
Contract is initially for 12 months, with likelihood of extension.
Apply here or get in touch with me via email - Janelle.Molina@nicollcurtin.com
EA Licence No: 16S8274