VP - Solution Architect (Private bank)
- 140- 190K
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
You will be playing Solution Architect role for new digital banking initiatives with a private bank.
The Solution Architect participates on one or more project teams in digital banking space, including supporting the design and modeling of the architecture and related solutions, component identification, quality reviews and adherence to policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. They will be involved in carrying out solution architecture, technical design for various projects
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology architecture
- Analyze the requirements from business, and recommend technical solutions for improvement.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Lead the solutioning and design for applications / projects Design the interfaces with other systems
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification activities.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Bachelor's Degree
- MIn 10 yrs of working experience with least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, application development, middleware, database management
- Strong expertise in OO methodologies with proven expertise in complex Java enterprise or Microsoft technologies
- Experience in banking industry is a MUST
- Experience in private banking is a big plus Experience in digital banking is a big plus
- Experience in Middleware
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Has been involved in architecting complex banking solutions
- Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org