VP, ALM Risk Control, Market & Liquidity Risk, Risk Management Group
Business Function Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. This role sits within the Assets & Liabilities Management (ALM) Risk Control team. The role encompasses handling of controller duties, such as risk monitoring and control of business units as well as ad-hoc project assignments, with a focus on Commercial Book Market Risk. Responsibilities
- Monitor market developments and perform risk assessment to ensure risks are actively identified with appropriate measurement, monitoring and control. Tasks include assessment of new product requirements and impact arising from new regulatory requirements
- Responsible for limit monitoring, investigation and escalation of breaches.
- Liaise with business partners to understand proposed strategies and risk implications
- Perform risk profile and stress testing analysis for internal and regulatory reporting
- Assess and participate in commercial book market risk capture system enhancements
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, of which, at least 3 years of relevant experience in market risk / asset liability management role in a bank
- Knowledge in Commercial Banking products preferred, with experience in application of commercial loans/deposits behavioural models and commercial book risk control methodologies
- Good understanding on market developments such as IBOR transition and implications on commercial book market risk computation
- Familiar with prevailing regulatory requirements on IRRBB Standards
- Practical experience in data and system enhancements / implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player, result-oriented with strong sense of ownership