VP Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
Role and Responsibilities: •Assist and support the Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) - APAC with the development of a robust ABC programme and the strategic direction of the ABC programme within APAC; and •Act as a key point of contact and escalation for bribery and corruption matters within the APAC region and assist, and support the Regional Head of ABC - APAC with operational matters involving bribery and corruption risks.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support the Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) - APAC with the development of a robust ABC programme and the strategic direction of the ABC programme within APAC; and
- Act as a key point of contact and escalation for bribery and corruption matters within the APAC region and assist, and support the Regional Head of ABC - APAC with operational matters involving bribery and corruption risks.
The person filling this role will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of aspects of the ABC compliance programme across APAC, liaising with the other Anti Financial Crime, Compliance colleagues and other stakeholders within APAC and other regions on the ABC programme and operational matters. The person in this role will:
- Support ABC matters within the APAC region, working with the Regional Head of ABC – APAC and other stakeholders to implement and update ABC processes and ensure, as appropriate, consistency in policies, procedures and controls.
- Support the undertaking of risk assessments specific to ABC risks across the APAC Region.
- Assist the Regional Head of ABC – APAC to support the business in the region APAC (across all divisions) in its management of bribery and corruption risk.
- Assist with ABC operational matters within the APAC region, including dealing with ABC escalations in respect of business transactions, engagement of consultants, hiring practices and gifts and entertainment.
- Assist the Regional Head of ABC - APAC with inspections, reviews and enquiries undertaken by regulators relating to ABC and assist in any ABC related investigations.
- Assist in tracking emerging ABC legislation and regulation and as appropriate, in partnership with the business, assist in the development and implementation of new policies, procedures and controls in order to address new legislative or regulatory requirements; and
- Assist in the development and delivery of ABC related training to the business as requested/required.
- Business relevant university degree or comparable qualifications.
- Ideally an existing Financial Crime professional with a background and good knowledge of bribery and corruption laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge of Bribery and Corruption systems, controls and preventative measures, including experience in giving ABC related advice and approvals under transactions and ABC related policies.
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills.
- Team player and self-starter - able to act on own initiative and to learn quickly.
- Able to handle and manage a number of different matters simultaneously and have strong communication skills, including the ability to manage conflict situations.
- Management and supervisory skills and capabilities.
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS word format to Insia Lotia at Insia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544