VP, Application Development Lead (Payment), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Plan, track and monitor on the deliverables, and drive the projects for timely delivery.
- Analyze business need and requirements, design and translate them into technical requirement and solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and test application systems/processes, as a project Lead.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing systems/application processes and propose.
- Identify and resolve program efforts, provide technical assistance to project managers and developers.
- Manage the technology resources responsible for providing the applications development, design and testing in resources in onshore/offshore.
- Provide on-going support including systems and processes upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities.
- Provide maintenance and support to all applications assigned.
- Ensure that expenses are within budget limits as per bank standards.
- Identify risks and conduct mitigation action planning
- Review the work of other developers and provide feedback
- Use coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
- Develop high-quality and detailed designs.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and organization skills, problem solving skills, leadership skills.
- Communicate with the customer regularly and build a strong relationship and escalations and provide better customer support services.
- Min. 10 years of related work experience.
- Core Java, J2EE knowledge and experience
- Experience working on various shell scripting (Java, bash, etc)
- Experience on ETL and data analytics tools such as lavastorm and Data3Sixty
- Experience on any database such as Oracle, MSSQL, MariabDB, etc
- Technical knowledge RHEL, JBoss, ActiveMQ, SQL
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.