VP, Business Analytics - Senior Campaign Manager, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Lead a Campaign team to ensure effective end-to-end operational delivery of contextual client programs across email, SMS, phone, online, push notifications, etc
- Develop, manage, execute, and drive end-to-end campaign delivery strategies including repeatable and scalable processes for testing and measuring against agreed KPIs
- Lead the contextual marketing forum engaging key stakeholders - Product, Segment, Channels, Marketing - to drive the development of use cases and leverage full suite of campaign management capabilities and data assets
- Deploy best in class end to end campaign management process to achieve Consumer Banking Group key campaign KPIs
- Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimization, automation, and repeatable business rules.
- Optimise the campaign cycle process â€" cycle time, offer optimization, consistent customer experience
- Apply best practice methods to ensure quality and controls, drive continuous process improvement and automation
- Build out meaningful dashboards and insights to show campaign and automation effectiveness, trends, and drive improvement in outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills, capable of influencing, including senior management
- Very strong process management capabilities; evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes
- Experienced in project management, process re-design and optimisation
- Strategic thinker; strong results driven personality, analytical mindset with innovative thinker
- Clear communicator, with the ability to articulate ideas with data
- Understanding of the campaign management tools and techniques.
- Experience in planning, developing, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns
- Experience with IBM unica, SAS, Terradata is preferred
- Degree holder with in-depth banking experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.