VP, Business & Project Manager, Sector Solutions, Group Wholesale Banking
Posting Date: 09-Jun-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
As a key member of the Group Wholesale Banking, Sector Solutions Group (SSG), you will be responsible for leading business management initiatives to (1) enhance business performance and drive productive workflows, (2) project manage and lead Agile squads in the development of industry leading integrated solutions and (3) provide oversight on risk and compliance aspects for the function's adherence with all relevant laws and regulations, Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with Heads of Centre of Excellences ("COEs") to lead agile squads as the Agile Scrum Master. Steer cross functional - cross border squads to develop product archetypes, operationalise solutions and roll out training to banker coverage segments in core geographies of the Bank.
- Lead and project manage SSG initiatives to enhance business performance, productivity, revenue optimisation, risk mitigation and data monetisation; ensuring that deliverables achieve business objectives and delivered on time.
- Engage senior stakeholders from business units, products, credit, operations and technology in the development and operationalisation of integrated solutions; ensuring that responsibilities and critical dependencies are clearly documented and managed collaboratively.
- Lead governance, risk and control related initiatives and processes to continue to reinforce a strong risk culture within SSG
- A recognised tertiary education with at least 4-6 years of experience in the banking or financial services consulting industry
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and proven leadership and stakeholders management techniques
- Certified Scrum Master ("CSM") or Project Management Professional ("PMP") qualifications preferred
- Strategic thinking, analytical, data-driven and result-oriented
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint and report presentation skills
- Team player who is able to multi-task and work independently under pressure