VP, CDD/KYC, Global Private Bank
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
My client is a Global Private Bank looking to hire a VP to join the AML/KYC team
Reporting to the head of the team, you will be responsible for
- Review of client profiles prior to account opening and ensure compliance with MAS 626 Notices
- Conduct AML reviews and related investigations, ensuring that proper explanation of transaction background and necessary documentation are in place
- Filing of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) where relevant
- Monitor and resolve Sanction Alerts and blocking and unblocking of accounts for specific transactions
- Review of high risk accounts such as PEPs
- Review of relevant account changes such as Power of Attorneys, changes in the source of wealth etc.
- Provide guidance to the business on any CDD /KYC matters
You will be part of a collegiate team that works well together. You should have 8- 10 years of relevant experience in AML/KYC/CDD or AML transaction surveillance from a global private bank. You should have demonstrated success in developing an effective CDD framework as well as dealing with internal stakeholders.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.